The most important thing individuals can do to protect themselves is to wash their hands more often, for at least 20 seconds, with soap and water. Public Health England recommends that in addition to handwashing before eating, and after coughing and sneezing, everyone should also wash hands after using toilets and whenever you return home.
From: DfE, GOV.UK
- Even though school is closed now we are still here for you - online. We will check our emails regularly.
- Do visit our school Facebook page, follow us on Twitter and check in daily with your child’s class page on the website.
- Try to keep in touch with other parents and staff in our school community online whilst people are self-isolating or social distancing themselves in line with government guidance.
- We will try to post things regularly to celebrate the children’s learning that will be continuing at home.
- Whilst we try to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus we can still #makeadifference for good; with each other, everyone, in our community.
Take care all of you and keep positive. 😊