This week for Wellbeing Wednesday there are a variety of activities that you can choose from to do as family as well as activities that you could do independently. These are just suggestions and you don't need to do them all.
1) If you have younger siblings, can you re-tell the story of the Three Little Pigs using a mini-theatre? You could even use puppets like you created last week.
Or can you create your own Fairy Tail with a twist like the 'True Story of Three Little Pigs' and act it out in a mini-theatre as a family?
2) Make your own bird-feeders. Use the following video to make bird-feeders with Mrs Harris: https://youtu.be/Z90JUETc3-Y.
3) Take part in the star count: https://takeaction.cpre.org.uk/page/73245/-/1. Can you create a model of your own star constellations?
4) Create a book cover and blurb for Shakleton's Journey OR your own adventure story.
5) Go for a walk and look for signs of spring. How many living things can you find? How could you group them?