Welcome to Dolphin Class!
Miss Randall teaches Dolphin class and is supported by Mrs House and Mrs Scriven.
Watch this space for some regular updates to find out about our amazing learning!
The Potions Topic Showcase Afternoon is on: Friday 15th February
in: your child’s classroom.
We invite you to come along to find out about what the children have been learning this half term.
Our topic after half term is: Playlist!
During this topic we will be learning about Potions. We will be reading Alice in Wonderland and George's Marvellous Medicine. We will be learning all about solids, liquids and gases in science and carrying out lots of experiments.
Times tables - remember to practise using Times Tables Rockstars: https://ttrockstars.com/
The National Curriculum outlines the spelling rules that children will learn in Year 3 and Year 4:
- Use further prefixes and suffixes and understand how to add them (such as dis– and –sure)
- Spell further homophones (such as except/accept)
- Spell words that are often misspelt
- Use the possessive apostrophe accurately (plurals)
- Use the first two or three letters of a word to check its spelling in a dictionary