Welcome to Dolphin Class!
The adults in Dolphin Class are Miss Randall and Mrs House. We are both very much looking forward to the year ahead and learning together.
Watch this space for some regular updates to find out about our amazing learning!
Our Topic this half term is 'Groovy Greeks'!
PE - We have outdoor PE on Fridays and swimming on Thursdays (starting 11th January running for 10 weeks).
Library - Our library slot is on a Tuesday. Accelerated reader books will be changed when necessary, after the children have completed their comprehension quiz.
The National Curriculum outlines the spelling rules that children will learn in Year 3 and Year 4:
- Use further prefixes and suffixes and understand how to add them (such as dis– and –sure)
- Spell further homophones (such as except/accept)
- Spell words that are often misspelt
- Use the possessive apostrophe accurately (plurals)
- Use the first two or three letters of a word to check its spelling in a dictionary