Welcome to Dolphin Class!
The teacher in Dolphin Class is Miss Randall.
Watch this space for some regular updates to find out about our amazing learning!
Our Topic this half term is 'Journeys'!
PE - We have indoor PE on Wednesdays and outdoor PE on Fridays.
Library - Our library slot is on a Tuesday. Accelerated reader books will be changed when necessary, after the children have completed their comprehension quiz.
Times tables - remember to practise using Times Tables Rockstars: https://ttrockstars.com/
The National Curriculum outlines the spelling rules that children will learn in Year 3 and Year 4:
- Use further prefixes and suffixes and understand how to add them (such as dis– and –sure)
- Spell further homophones (such as except/accept)
- Spell words that are often misspelt
- Use the possessive apostrophe accurately (plurals)
- Use the first two or three letters of a word to check its spelling in a dictionary